RS Means Mechanical Cost Data 2014
The 2014 RS Means Mechanical Cost Data provides definitive data on unit costs for materials, methods, equipment and other building services. Plus for every line item, you get the crew and productivity information you need, as well as bare costs for material, labor and equipment, and costs with overhead and profit.
The new 2014 RS Means Mechanical Cost Data is referenced by professionals nationwide from contractors and engineers to architects and facility managers.
Includes hundreds of unit costs for:
• Basic materials and methods.
• Building services and process piping.
• Plumbing fixtures and equipment.
• Refrigeration equipment.
• Heating, ventilation and A/C equipment.
• HVAC instrumentation and controls.
• Selective demolition.
• Cable, pipe, insulation.
• 54 Common Assemblies with Easy Plug-in Pricing for Hundreds of Variations.
Assemblies include a range of options in:
• Energy supply.
• Heat and cooling generating systems.
• Distribution systems and package systems.
• Controls and instrumentation.
• Dust/fume collectors.
• Building sitework.
Back-of-the-Book Reference Section:
• Answers questions.
• Saves time.
• Helps you avoid costly oversights and errors.
• RS Means invaluable reference section. Includes background data on specific unit cost lines . . . tips on component selection . . . estimating guidelines . . . as well as:
Square and cubic foot costs for 59 typical structures – with percentage breakout for HVAC and plumbing.
Current crew and equipment costs for 23 mechanical crews – and hundreds of others.
Location Factors for over 930 areas cover all US zip code sectional centers and selected Canadian postal zones.